We have prepared the following guide to assist you with your electronic file preparation and submission. If you have a specific problem that is not covered in this guide, or have other questions, please feel free to contact us. Improperly prepared files can cause delays in production.
A 2mm must be added to pictures and designs bleeding to the edge, so that there is no white space or border showing around the artwork.
It is also important to keep all text and important information at least a 3mm away from the paper edge or the trim line to prevent accidental cropping.
Print previews are not a safe and sure measuring tool for color accuracy. Colors on the file might be effected by monitor calibration, screen resolution and lighting, just to name a few. Many Pantone colors show a marked color shift when converted to four color process (CMYK).
To achieve the desired color on press, digital files must reflect accurate color models and percentage. Please make sure all colors are in CMYK mode for color accuracy and a better quality output.
- Make sure your page size, bleed, colour space and image resolution are correct
- All images must be high resolution JPEGs of at least 300dpi
- Rasterized text or logos should be 1200 dpi.
- Screen values should be between 133 lpi and 150 lpi.
- Print-ready, vector based PDFs for graphics or text
- Print-ready PDFs for a mix of graphics and photography
ELECTRONIC SCREEN PROOFS
We provide PDF files as electronic screen proofs. These digital proofs intend to show you the layout and design elements of your job, but cannot be a guarantee of colour accuracy.
You are responsible for reviewing your files and correcting any issues prior to placing the order.
We will not be liable for errors in a final product caused by any of the following reasons:
- Spelling, punctuation and grammatical mistakes
- Low resolution or low quality graphics and images
- Damaged fonts
- Transparency issues
- Overprint issues
- Incorrect files uploaded
- Incorrect file orientation
- Artwork files that do not follow our specifications
- Colour deviation from the conversion of Pantone or RGB colors to CMYK
- Errors in user-selected options such as size, quantity, paper and finish
- Duplicate orders submitted by the Buyer
- Cracking on folds
- Cutting variances
- Incorrect, incomplete or undeliverable shipping address
- Damage to products after delivery to the Buyer